Roberta "Summer" Quinn is a fictional character from the popular American television show Baywatch.
Summer was an athletic young woman with short blonde hair and blue eyes. She had a tattoo around her right ankle.
Summer was 17 years old when she joined Baywatch in season three. She was one of the smallest lifeguards at 5ft2 (157 cm) and 110 pounds (50 kg)
Summer was always hardworking both with school and her lifeguarding duties. She and her mother Jackie had a mutual bond and she was good friends with her fellow lifeguards.
Skills and AbilitiesEdit
Summer was a star athlete in her hometown and a champion swimmer. She had no trouble in qualifying for the Baywatch rookie school. During the training she did physically well, but had to overcome mental difficulties like her fear of heights. She finished sixth in the final physical test and was one of the thirteen rookies to qualify for a position in Baywatch.
Before leaving Baywatch for university Summer had become an excellent lifeguard.
Baywatch: Hawaiian WeddingEdit
Baywatch (2017 film) Edit
She appears in this as a love interest to Matt Brody
- Summer has been in relationships with both Matt Brody and Jimmy Slade.
- She dated Slade in the third season and Matt in the fourth season.
- In Baywatch: Hawaiian Wedding, she begins a relationship with Hobie Buchannon.
- Summer's mother, Jackie dated Mitch Buchannon.
- Summer's relationship with Matt Brody resembles the relationship between Eddie Krammer and Shauni McClain.