Guest Stars Edit
Episode Information Edit
During the training sessions for new Baywatch Hawaii lifeguards, Sean deals with Jena and other Hawaiian officials who don't see the training center as a profit making enterprise. During a drive, Sean accidentally hits into Zack McEwan, a new recruit and surfer from Michigan who joins the training team while Jason becomes acquainted with Carrie Sharp, one of the rookies from San Diego who finds him irresistible. Meanwhile, Sean and the new lifeguard Leigh Dyer deal with Cliff, a old nemesis of Sean's who arrives in Oahu for a wave runner race and disrupts the daily routine of the lifeguards at Baywatch.
- This episode introduced Leigh Dyer (Brande Roderick) Zack McEwan (Charlie Brumbly) and Carrie Sharp (Alicia Rickter). Jason Ioane's surname is finally revealed
- The intro was changed with the departure of Mitch Buchannon (David Hasselhoff, who was killed off in the last episode of the previous season and would later return for the reunion movie), Jessie Owens (Brooke Burns, who would later guest star in a few episodes, Allie Reese (Simmone Jade MacKinnon) and Dawn Masterton (Brandy Ledford).
- New castmembers Brande Roderick (Leigh) and Charlie Brumbly (Zack) join the cast and are added to the opening credits.
- Former recurring guest star Krista Allen (Jenna) becomes a series regular beginning with this episode and appears in the opening credits.
- Alicia Rickter also joins the cast in the recurring role of Carrie Sharpe but does not appear in the opening credits.
- The music was also changed from the familar "I'm Always Here" to "Let Me Be The One."