Pamela Denise Anderson (Born July 1, 1967) also known as Pamela Anderson Lee and Pamela Lee is a well known model and actress who played the role of Casey Jean "C.J." Parker in Baywatch for five years making her one of the most popular and longest serving cast members. She also appeared in the reunion movie Baywatch:Hawaiian Wedding and will also be appearing in the upcoming film version.
Her first television role was Tool Time girl Lisa in the comedy Home Improvement which launched her acting career. Later on she also starred as bodyguard Vallery Irons in V.I.P. and the title character in the movie Barb Wire as well as several commercials.
Pamela was formerly married to drummer Tommy Lee for three years and has two sons Brandon Thomas Lee and Dylan Jagger Lee.
- Pamela is nicknamed Pammy or Pam by a lot of her fans.
- David Hasselhoff at first, disapproved of Pam's past as a Playboy model and did not want her to join the Baywatch cast as he feared children would be watching the show.
- After playing her first starring film role in Barb Wire, Pamela had a real barb wire tattoo around her left bicep, even though she had the choice of having it painted on by make up artists. After keeping it for nineteen years, she is now trying to remove it completely and now it is mostly invisible. She also has a tattoo on her finger that used to say "Tommy" but had it changed to "Mommy" after divorcing her husband.
- According to producer Michael Berk, Pamela got $5,000 or $7,500 an episode, but when she left after her five years on the show, her salary had gone up to $40,000.
- Blonde wasn't Pamela's natural hair colour. She was born with brown hair. as seen in the picture below: