Baywatch: Hawaiian Wedding is a 2003 made-for-TV film which was a reunion movie for the series Baywatch.
After having been thought to have died at the end of the 10th season, it is revealed that Mitch Buchannon only had amnesia where he was recovering in a Los Angeles hospital and has now retired from Lifeguard duty. His new fiancée, Allison Ford (Alexandra Paul), resembles his old lover, Lt. Stephanie Holden (also played by Alexandra Paul), who died during the seventh season of Baywatch. However, she is cooperating with an old nemesis of Mitch's, the still undead Sato (Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa) from the second season, to get revenge on Mitch.
Meanwhile, C.J. (Pamela Anderson) is opening a bar and grill in Hawaii and invites many of the old lifeguards from Baywatch there for a reunion including Caroline Holden (Yasmine Bleeth), now an actress. Mitch's ex-wife, Neely Capshaw (Gena Lee Nolin), also shows up in an attempt to get Mitch back.
- David Hasselhoff as Mitch Buchannon
- Pamela Anderson as Casey Jean "C.J." Parker
- Alexandra Paul as Allison Ford/Judy Radin
- Yasmine Bleeth as Caroline Holden
- Michael Bergin as Jack "J.D." Darius
- Angelica Bridges as Taylor Walsh
- Nicole Eggert as Roberta "Summer" Quinn
- Carmen Electra as Lani McKenzie
- Jeremy Jackson as Hobie Buchannon
- Stacy Kamano as Kekoa Tanaka
- Jason Momoa as Jason Ioane
- John Allen Nelson as John D. Cort
- Gena Lee Nolin as Neely Capshaw
- Brande Roderick as Leigh Dyer
- Billy Warlock as Eddie Kramer
- Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa as Mason Sato